Twilio gives Flex users 5,000 free hours for testing when they upgrade their account. Once you're ready to implement Flex in production, you can forfeit the remaining balance of your free hours, and select one of our paid Flex pricing plans. We offer two different pricing options:
- Active user per-hour pricing: Twilio charges a flat $1 per-hour rate for active users.
- Named user per-seat pricing: Twilio charges a flat monthly rate of $150 for each seat.
Notice: There is currently no user-accessible method for changing a Flex pricing plan; once you have selected a plan, it is permanent. It is recommended that users testing Flex create a new project if they need to change the pricing plan.
What is included in paid Flex plans?
Access to Flex is included in both of these paid plans, along with unrestricted access to a number of Twilio services -
- Twilio Sync
- Agent Conference
- Call Recordings
- Twilio Client & Insights
- Programmable Chat & Channels
- Studio Executions
- Function Invocations
- Asset Requests
- Flex WFO
Notice: For a full list, please see the Twilio Flex Fair Usage Policy. WFO and premium products are not included in the free tier. Twilio Programmable Voice and Messaging communications are billed separately.
Choose a Flex Pricing Plan
Here's how to setup a paid Flex pricing plan on your project:
- Login to your account at www.twilio.com/console.
- If you haven't already added funds to your project, click Upgrade to upgrade your account.
- Once your project has a balance, click Flex > Pricing, and select the desired pricing plan.
- Enter the desired company name, email contact, and timezone for WFO, and then click Submit.
Contract and Volume Pricing
Interested in rolling out Flex to a number of agents? Reach out and discuss it with our Sales Team!