If you would like to schedule a call to speak with one of our short code specialists before you apply, please email us at email@example.com.
If you would rather, you can skip the call and apply for a short code here.
Either way, please be prepared to answer the following questions when you apply:
- If you are applying for a vanity short code, what is your preferred short code number?
- If you already own your short code, would you like Twilio to manage your short code lease payments?
- If you already own your short code and it is currently live with a different aggregator, which aggregator you are using?
- Would you prefer to be billed every three months or annually?
- What is the name of your company?
- What is your company’s mailing address?
- Who is the contact at your company and how can we reach you?
- What email address and toll free number can your end users use to get help with your short code?
- What is the name of the service that will be associated with the short code?
- What is the website for this service?
- How do you plan to use your short code?
- How will users sign up to receive messages from your short code?
- How often will users receive text messages from your short code?
- Will you use your short code for sweepstakes, contests, or the promotion of businesses other than your own?
- How will your short code be advertised (for example, how will your end user know to sign up)?
- What is your proposed opt-in message flow?
- What will your short code send in response to the keyword HELP?
- What will your short code send in response to the keyword STOP?
- What will your 30-day reminder message say?
- What are examples of messages your short code will send?