Two-factor authentication (2FA) is a security feature that requires you, the user, to provide two means of identification in order to access your account. For Twilio accounts, this would include your standard login credentials (email address and password), as well as a one-time passcode sent to your phone (via a call, SMS message, or a TOTP authentication app like Authy). This guide explains how to setup Twilio 2FA for a voice call.
Setup 2FA for Voice
- Enter your phone number and select "Send code via SMS"
- Now select “Receive a call”
- Once the call is received, enter the number provided using your keypad, then you will be receive a verification code to enter
Updating your 2FA to Voice
For full details, see Change your two-factor authentication (2FA) method.
- Setup Twilio two-factor authentication (2FA) in Authy
- Setup Twilio two-factor authentication (2FA) in a TOTP Authenticator app
- Change your two-factor authentication (2FA) method