With Notification Preferences, you and your team can control what critical communications you receive from Twilio. Twilio offers six types of notifications:
- Bulk Data Export Notifications: Informational notifications for bulk data export activity
- Pricing Updates: Updates to product prices and rates
- Regulatory and Compliance Alerts: Alerts on regulatory and compliance issues/requests. This does not include Regulatory Bundle notifications or updates. Regulatory Bundle emails will be sent to the email noted on file at the time the bundle is created.
- Developer Updates: Updates to Twilio APIs, helper libraries and other developer tools
- Legal and Privacy Updates: Updates to our legal terms, such as a our Terms of Service or Privacy Notices
- Security and Fraud Alerts: Warnings about active fraudulent attacks and potential security vulnerabilities
This guide will walk you through how to manage your notification preferences on Twilio.
Table of Contents
- Adding a User to a Notification
- Deleting a Role from a Notification
- Opt Out of Receiving Notifications Assigned to my Role
Adding a User to a Notification
Please note that only Owners and Admins can customize which roles in the account will receive each of Twilio notifications
- Go to your Notification preferences to add a role to a Notification
- Select the Role dropdown menu
- Add User Role (Developer, Billing Manager, Support, Admin) to Notification
Deleting a Role from a Notification
- Go to your Notification preferences page
- To remove a User from a Notification, click the “x” icon
Opt Out of Receiving Notifications Assigned to my Role
As a Developer, Billing, or Support role user, you can manage the notifications that the Owner or Administrator of your account has already opted you into.
- To opt out of receiving these notifications for your User ID go to your Notification preferences page
- Uncheck the Opt In box on the far right.