Want to see the latest news from Twilio? We offer multiple ways to keep track of what is going on. This guide outlines the most popular methods for finding Twilio news and updates.
Ahoy provides a launchpad for videos, blog posts, and sample code for developers building on Twilio. You can signup for updates via e-mail digest.
The Twilio changelog provides information about additions and changes to the Twilio platform. You can signup for updates via the Twilio Changelog, Changelog RSS feed or via Twitter (@twiliochangelog).
You can keep track of updates to helper libraries and developer tools by logging into your Github account and configuring "Watch" on the relevant repository. Our most popular repositories are the following helper libraries:
You can configure subscriptions and notifications for Twilio github repositories in your Github account.
Twilio sends critical non-promotional product and policy update communications via e-mail to user to the owners and administrators of the accounts. These include the following categories:
- Pricing Updates: Updates to product prices and rates
- Regulatory and Compliance Alerts: Alerts on regulatory and compliance issues/requests
- Developer Updates: Critical Updates to Twilio APIs, helper libraries and other developer tools
- Legal and Privacy Updates: Updates to our legal terms, such as a our Terms of Service or Privacy Notices
- Security and Fraud Alerts: Warnings about active fraudulent attacks and potential security vulnerabilities
As the Owner or Administrator of your account, you can customize which roles in your organization will receive each of these five types of Twilio e-mail notifications.
Twilio's status page gives real-time updates on any known incidents, outages or degradation in our API platform and external carrier connections. We also publish scheduled maintenance windows here. You can signup for updates via e-mail, text message notifications, webhook notifications, or RSS via status.twilio.com. or via Twitter (@twiliostatus).
For more information, see Checking Twilio Service and API Status with the Status Page.