To register your Alphanumeric Sender ID, the Vietnames mobile network operators MobiFone, Vinaphone, Viettel, Vietnamobile and Gtel require that you provide the following information:
- BM02A document
- A Letter of Authorization (LOA) only if the Alphanumeric Sender ID you are requesting is not affiliated with the Sender’s brand
- A colored copy of the Sender’s Business Registration Certificate
To get you up and running as quickly as possible, please fill out the documents completely and accurately and provide any other required information. Use the examples provided for guidance. Note that mobile network carriers are very strict about the details! We highly recommend that you download the examples (hit right click, and select 'Save Image As...') and do a side by side comparison when you are filling out the documents.
Complete the BM02A document
This document is a template the network operators use to register your Alphanumeric Sender ID and sample SMS messages. Because this form is predominantly in Vietnamese, the network operators have agreed to provide English translations for every section of this document.
Once you have downloaded the form, follow these general instructions:
- Fill in the yellow highlighted fields—completely replace each field with your own information. If a field is not highlighted, don’t change it.
- If you have questions on how to fill in the required fields, refer to the annotated examples we provided for each field.
- Have the documents signed by an authorized signatory of the Sender.
- Add the Sender’s letterhead and/or logo, and sign where indicated.
- Upload the forms.
Required fields include:
- Sender company’s letterhead
- Alphanumeric Sender ID requested
- Title and name of authorized signatory of sender (e.g., CEO, CFO)
- Signature of authorized signatory
- Sender company stamp
- Sample message template
- Screenshot of website home page
- Screenshot of user sign-in page
Note: Because the BM02A form has multiple required fields, as well as both Vietnamese and English sections, we strongly recommend that you use the examples below and follow them, field by field, when filling out the LOAs.
Submit an LOA for Sender ID Brand Affiliation
You need to submit this LOA only if the Alphanumeric Sender ID requested is not directly affiliated with the Sender’s company name. (For example, Twilio owns the brand Authy, and it wants to register an Alphanumeric Sender ID on Authy’s behalf. However, because the two brands are different, Twilio must provide an LOA that states that Twilio has the right to register and send messages with the brand name Authy).
- If you already have an LOA proving that the Sender owns the brand name for the Alphanumeric Sender ID requested, simply submit that document.
- If not, open the Vietnam_Brand_Affiliation_LOA_Template document in the Vietnam documents folder you downloaded, fill in the highlighted fields , convert it to PDF, and upload it.
Provide the Business Registration Certificate
This certificate is a legal document relating to the formation of a company or corporation. The network operator will use it to verify that the Sender is a legitimately incorporated entity.
- Submit a colored copy of this document.