Updating your Twilio password on a regular basis gives you extra piece of mind when it comes to protecting your account from fraud. Here's how to change your Twilio login password:
- Login to your account at www.twilio.com/console.
NOTE: If you don't know your current password, enter your email address on the login screen, and then click Forgot Password.
- Click your login in the upper right corner of the window.
- From the drop-down menu, click User Settings.
- Scroll down to the "Change Password" section, and then enter your current password, new password, and then confirmation. When finished, click Change Password.
- Once you change your password, you will be immediately logged out of your Twilio account. You can login again with your new password.
We require your password be at least 14 characters, but do not have a requirement for special characters. We generally recommend using a passphrase, or a long sentence with special characters, as these have proven difficult to crack.
We also suggest avoiding using personal information, usernames, or similar or repeated passwords.