Flex UI 2.0 includes a number of new and updated features to make theming your Flex instance easier than ever. This guide contains resources and answers for commonly asked Flex UI 2.0 questions.
What's new in Flex UI 2.0?
The full list of changes Flex UI 2.0 can be found here: Flex UI 2.0 Enhancements Overview.
How do I upgrade my Flex instance to UI 2.0?
Customers can migrate to UI 2.0 by following instructions in the migration guide linked here.
How do I downgrade my Flex instance from UI 2.0 to Legacy Flex?
Our UI 2.0 migration guide includes a section in the migration guide on how to roll back to a prior UI version. The Flex Conversations docs also include an explanation on downgrading to a 1.x version and using Legacy Messaging.
Is Flex 2.0 compatible with screen readers for visually impaired users?
Twilio Flex is aligning with the WCAG 2.1 level AA standards to support customers in building accessible user experiences.
Starting from Flex UI 2.0.0, the Flex UI supports the following accessibility features:
- Accessible color theme built with Twilio Paste including a Dark mode theme
- Basic keyboard navigation (tabbable interface) for Agent Experience
- Clear focus states for Agent Experience
- Basic screen reader support for Agent Experience
- You can find more info on Flex web accessibility in our docs