Before we begin
Due to regulatory requirements, there is sometimes a need for documents to be signed by customers to ensure that registrations are done on behalf of customers that have the right to use the Sender ID. This serves to ensure that traffic is coming from legitimate sources and minimizes any potential misuse.
This article outlines the documentation requirements for a pre-registration in Romania.
To register your Alphanumeric Sender ID, the Romanian network operators Orange and Digi require that you provide the following document:
- Letter of Authorizations (LOAs) (One copy for 1836 ; One copy for 1795)
To get you up and running as quickly as possible, please fill out the documents completely and accurately and provide any other required information. Use the examples provided for guidance. Note that mobile network carriers are very strict about the details! We highly recommend that you download the examples (hit right click, and select 'Save Image As...') and do a side by side comparison when you are filling out the documents.
Complete the LOA
The LOA authorizes Twilio, Inc., to register and send branded SMS messages on your behalf.
Once you have downloaded the forms, follow these general instructions:
- Fill in the yellow highlighted fields—completely replace each field with your own information. If a field is not highlighted, don’t change it.
- If you have questions on how to fill in the required fields, refer to the annotated examples we provided for each field.
- Have the documents signed by an authorized signatory of the Sender.
- In the green highlighted fields, add the Sender’s letterhead and/or logo, and sign where indicated.
- Upload the forms to the Twilio Alphanumeric Sender ID Registration Form.
Required fields include:
- Company Name
- Company Country
- Name and Title of authorized signatory
- Company Tax Code
- Alphanumeric Sender ID requested
- Signature of authorized signatory