The following guide assumes you have already been granted access to WhatsApp and have onboarded WhatsApp senders.
If you are new to the WhatsApp Business API with Twilio, you can get started by following one of the two paths:
- If you are a direct customer (sending messages on behalf of your own brand) you can get started on our Self Sign-Up flow here.
- If you are an ISV (Independent Software Vendor), please request access here. Find out more information about onboarding as an ISV here.
Identify which WhatsApp onboarding process applies to your Twilio account
- Open the Twilio Console
- Navigate to Messaging -> Senders -> WhatsApp Senders
- Click on New WhatsApp Sender
- Based on the screen presented after clicking New WhatsApp Sender, use the chart below to determine which onboarding applies to you: