Before we begin
Due to regulatory requirements, there is sometimes a need for documents to be signed by customers to ensure that registrations are done on behalf of customers that have the right to use the Sender ID. This serves to ensure that traffic is coming from legitimate sources and minimizes any potential misuse.
This article outlines the documentation requirements for a pre-registration in Qatar.
To register your Alphanumeric Sender ID, the Qatar network operators require that you provide the following document:
- Customer to Twilio LOA
- Customer to Twilio Delegation Letter
- Customer to Vodafone Qatar
To get you up and running as quickly as possible, please fill out the document completely and accurately and provide any other required information. Use the examples provided for guidance. Note that mobile network carriers are very strict about the details! We highly recommend that you download the examples (hit right click, and select 'Save Image As...') and do a side by side comparison when you are filling out the documents.
Provide the necessary information
The LOA authorizes Twilio, Inc., to register and send branded SMS messages on your company's behalf.
Once you have downloaded the forms, follow these general instructions:
- Fill in the yellow highlighted fields—completely replace each field with your own information. If a field is not highlighted, don’t change it.
- If you have questions on how to fill in the required fields, refer to the annotated examples we provided for each field.
- Have the documents signed by an authorized signatory of the Sender.
- In the highlighted fields, add the Sender’s letterhead and/or logo, stamp and sign where indicated.
- Upload the forms to the Twilio Alphanumeric Sender ID Registration Form.
Required fields include:
- Sender company’s letterhead
- Legal Name(Company Name) of Sender
- Trade license/Company Registration Number
- Type of business/industry
- Contact number of authorized signatory
- Email of authorized signatory
- Alphanumeric Sender ID requested
- Website of company
- Sample of SMS Content
- Purpose of Use
- Name and Title of authorized signatory
- Signature of authorized signatory
- Sender company stamp
Customer To Twilio Delegation Letter:
Customer To Twilio LOA:
Customer To Vodafone Qatar NOC: