In order to protect your account, Twilio may require you to complete a User Verification step before allowing access to certain Console pages that contain sensitive information. In this User Verification step, you will receive a verification code at your registered email address which you will have to enter in the UI as shown below.
The following Console pages may trigger this verification request:
- User Settings Page - https://www.twilio.com/console/user/settings
- Account Settings Page - https://console.twilio.com/us1/account/manage-account/general-settings
- Auth Tokens & API Keys Page - https://console.twilio.com/us1/account/keys-credentials/api-keys
- API Key Creation Page - https://console.twilio.com/us1/account/keys-credentials/credentials
- Manage Users Page - https://console.twilio.com/us1/account/manage-account/manage-users
Please note that it may take a few minutes to receive this email. This type of delay is commonly due to spam filtering and other similar processes running on your email server before the email is delivered to your inbox.
If you experience trouble receiving the email, please wait for a couple of minutes and also check your Junk/Spam folder. If there are still issues, please contact our Support team.
In rare occurrences, users may see one of the following errors during the User Validation step:
- "There were too many resend attempts to get a new code. Please try again later."
- “There were too many attempts to enter a code. Please try again later.”
In these situations, please wait a few minutes, and then try requesting the code again.