Segment is the market leading customer data platform (CDP), that helps you collect, clean, and control your customer data. It enables developers to unify customer data from every customer touchpoint, and empowers marketing, sales, and customer service leaders with the insights they need to design and build relevant, data-driven customer engagement.
A combined Twilio and Segment means Twilio can help any business make their customer engagement across every channel more personalized, timely, and impactful.
Together, this acquisition will provide developers and companies:
- Unparalleled insight into the way customers interact across channels to create a single, unified view of the customer journey.
- The ability to break down data silos to help businesses make their customer engagement more personalized, timely and impactful across channels.
- Access to the world’s leading cloud communications platform to more effectively manage customer communications including SMS, Messaging, Voice, Video, Email, Internet of Things (IoT) and more.
- A flexible API that allows developers to connect sources of customer data, such as web or mobile apps, with analytics tools, without having to write new code.
- A steady supply of quality, high velocity first-party data that easily integrates into existing systems.
- A single platform with views for the marketer, the contact center agent, the product teams and the developers that reveal data-driven insights to serve their individual needs.
Interested in Learning More?
Connect with a Segment expert from our Sales team who can share more about the product and answer any questions by requesting a demo.
Contacting Segment Support
If you are a Segment user in need of support, please refer to the Segment Help Center to browse our resources, search the knowledge base, or submit a ticket to our support team.