United Arab Emirates
To register your Alphanumeric Sender ID, the UAE network operators Etisalat and du requires that you provide the following document:
- Undertaking Document for Sender ID Registration
To get you up and running as quickly as possible, please fill out the documents completely and accurately and provide any other required information. Use the examples provided for guidance. Note that mobile network carriers are very strict about the details! We highly recommend that you download the examples (hit right click, and select 'Save Image As...') and do a side by side comparison when you are filling out the documents.
Provide the Undertaking Document for Sender ID Registration
This Undertaking document authorizes Twilio, Inc. to register and send branded SMS messages on your behalf.
Once you have downloaded the form, follow these general instructions:
- Fill in the yellow highlighted fields—completely replace each field with your own information. If a field is not highlighted, don’t change it.
- If you have questions on how to fill in the required fields, refer to the annotated examples we provided for each field.
- Have the documents signed by an authorized signatory of the Sender.
- In the green highlighted fields, add the Sender’s letterhead and/or logo, and sign where indicated.
- Upload the forms.
Required fields include:
- Sender Company’s letterhead
- Alphanumeric Sender ID requested
- Name of Authorized Signatory
- Sender Company Name
- Sender Company's Website
- Sender Company Address
- Sender Company Phone Number
- Signature of Authorized Signatory
- Sender Company Stamp