Users with a promotional code can easily add it to their Twilio project by logging into Console. This guide explains following methods for adding a promo code:
Click one of these topics to skip directly to the process.
Add a promo code to an upgraded Twilio project
- Access the Billing Overview page in Console.
- Click Add Funds.
- Click Promo Code.
- Enter your code, and then click Add Funds.
Use a promo code to upgrade a Twilio project
- Login to your Twilio project at www.twilio.com/console.
- Click Upgrade Project at the top of the screen.
- Enter your phone number for verification, and then click Verify.
- A verification code will be sent in a text message to your phone number. Enter the code, and then click Submit.
Note: To receive a verification code via a voice call, click Want to verify with a call...
- In the "Add Company Address" section, select the country where you will consume Twilio services. When the section expands, enter your service address, and then click Add and Continue.
- In the "Add a Billing Address" section, select the country for your billing address. When the section expands, enter your billing address, and then click Add and Continue.
Note: If your service and billing addresses match, click Same as Company Address.
- In the "Add Payment Information and Funds" section, enter credit card details, or a paypal account, and then click Use Promo Code.
Note: A payment method is required to upgrade your account, but it won't be charged when upgrading with a promo code.
- Enter your promo code, and then click Upgrade Account.
Note: Be sure to keep "Automatic Recharge" disabled to avoid charging your payment method.