Configured messaging channels can be removed from a Flex instance at any time. This guide will walk you through the process.
Notice: This process will only remove the Messaging Channel from Flex, and disable the channel for your Twilio project. This will not prevent users from messaging these channels.
Remove a Messaging Channel from Flex
- Access the Flex Messaging page in Console.
- Under the "Manage Flex Flows" section, click the Delete (garbage can) icon.
- A confirmation message will be displayed. Click Delete to confirm.
Notice: Once a Messaging Channel has been removed, these messages will no longer populate in Flex. However, messages will continue to route to Twilio until the Channel is uninstalled. See below for instructions on uninstalling the channel.
Uninstall a Messaging Channel
- Access the Channels page in Console.
- Click the Channel you would like to remove.
- Click Uninstall.
- A confirmation message will be displayed. Click Uninstall to confirm.