Twilio's Flex programmable contact center can't be accessed from an existing Twilio account or even subaccount. Instead, it requires you to create a new Flex-specific account. Here's how to set this up:
Notice: All new Twilio accounts (sometimes referred to as "projects") are have a separate balance and billing information. New accounts are automatically enrolled in our Free Trial program, and are subject to all of the free trial limitations, including the number verification requirement for all outgoing and reply communications. These limitations are lifted once your account is upgraded and a balance is added. For invoiced customers, please contact your sales person with your new account details to request combined invoicing.
- Access the Flex Overview page in Console.
- Click Create my Flex Account.
- Enter the desired account name, and then click Verify.
- Verify an email address and phone number to continue.
- Please wait while your new hosted Flex instance is being built. When ready, you will automatically be loaded into Flex.
Error "You have reached the maximum number of projects allowed for your account."
Twilio users who are unable to create a new project may see this error indicating they have reached the default project limit. For full details, please see our Support article.