By using the Twilio Porting API, you (or, to the extent applicable, your designated agent) understand and agree to the following terms:
- Keeping all porting telephone numbers in service with their current telephone service provider for at least 10 days past the scheduled port date to avoid delays, rejections, and/or downtime. For Toll Free telephone numbers, all telephone numbers must be kept in service with their current telephone service provider for at least 10 days after the RespOrg is changed to TWI01.
- Configuring all porting telephone number(s) in Twilio's Console, our web portal, or using Twilio’s Incoming Phone Numbers API, and testing all associated Twilio apps at least 48 hours before the scheduled port date to ensure continuity of service.
- For Wireless telephone numbers, porting will complete within 3 hours of signing the associated Letter of Authorization (LOA).
- Porting telephone numbers may be unable to receive SMS text messages for up to 2 business days after the port completes.
- Accepting responsibility for any termination charges imposed by your current telephone service provider for porting your telephone numbers.
- Paying Twilio standard rates for all porting telephone numbers and usage after they port. Pricing details can be found on Twilio's Pricing Page.