Twilio is able to accept PayPal for funding your Twilio project in certain regions. This guide explains how to add a PayPal account as a payment method for refilling your Twilio account balance.
Notice: PayPal is not available as a payment method for Twilio Japan and Twilio Ireland customers, or new UK accounts. These account types will not have the option to add a PayPal method, so we recommend adding a credit card as an alternative.
List of countries where PayPal is not available:
|United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
|Isle of Man
- Access the Payment Methods page in Console.
- Click link to add a payment method.
- Select the "PAYPAL" method, and then click the Paypal logo button.
- Login to PayPal in the new browser window, and then scroll to and click Agree & Continue.
- Click Add PayPal.
- Which payment method within my PayPal account will be charged, and can this be changed?
- Why doesn't my credit card work?
- How do I set an automatic payment recharge trigger?
- Manually Add Funds and Refill your Twilio Project Balance
- Deleting a credit card or a payment method from your Twilio project
- Update or Change a Credit Card on your Twilio Project