From within the Console you can download monthly receipts of your payments to Twilio for the account you are viewing. You can also choose to include company information such as name, address and Tax ID on receipts.
The company name and billing address for the receipt are auto-populated from the Billing Preferences page in Console. For help editing this information, see How do I Update my Billing Settings.
- For help downloading Invoices, see When and Where Can I Find my Invoice.
Here’s how to download your receipts:
- Access the Payment History page in Console.
- Click the drop-down menu, and then select the month for which you want to view transactions.
- Your payments for the selected month will be displayed. Click Download printable receipt to get a Twilio-branded .pdf copy of this information for your records.
Note: In the Payment History you will also be able to see any credit card refunds applied to the account.
- Note: In the Payment History you will also be able to see any credit card refunds applied to the account.