You can change the phone number you are using for Two-factor authentication (2FA) from Twilio Console:
Notice: 2FA can be enabled or disabled from the Project Settings page in Console. For more information, please see Enabling two factor authentication on your Twilio project.
- Access the User Settings page in Console.
- Click Remove phone number.
Note: If no phone number is listed, skip to Step 4.
- Click Remove Phone Number.
- Click Add phone number.
- Enter the desired phone number for use with two-factor authentication, and then click Text me.
Note: Click Call you instead if you would rather receive an automated call.
- Enter the two-factor authentication code you received, and then click Verify.
- An emergency recovery code will be displayed; please make note of it. When you're ready to complete this process, select the "I understand..." check box, and then click Continue to Dashboard.