Twilio will occasionally send important notifications and system messages to the email address associated with your user, so it's important to keep this email address up to date. If you need to change your email address, please follow the instructions below.
Notice: Your username and contact email are the same. If you change your email address to "firstname.lastname@example.org", the next time anyone logs in to Twilio they will need to use "email@example.com" as your username. Be sure to inform your colleagues that you made this change if you are sharing a login.
- Login to your Twilio project at www.twilio.com/console.
- In the upper right corner of the window, click your user name, and then select User Settings.
- Navigate to the Personal information and lick Edit.
- Click Edit email address and enter email address as desired, and then click Continue to update your email address.
- Twilio will sent a verification email with a code to the newly set email address, input the code and click on Verify and save.
Note: The email change will take effect only after the verification is completed. If process is cancelled/not completed - the old email will still be the one on file for the user.