Once your Business and Product profiles are created and approved it is time to assign your phone numbers to both your business and product profiles. A umber will not be available to assign to a product profile (CNAM, Shaken/Stir, Voice Integrity) if it is not first assigned to a Primary or Secondary Business Profile.
Assigning Numbers to a Business Profile
- From within your Twilio account go to Accounts > Customer profiles.
- Select the approved business profile which you would like to assign the numbers. In this example we will be sing a primary business profile.
- Once you are on the 'Primary Business Profile Details' page, go to the 'Assigned phone numbers' section, and select 'Assign phone numbers' as shown:
- Here, select all the numbers which you wish to register with the Business Profile.
- Once selected click save, and these numbers will be successfully added to your primary or secondary business profile.
Assigning Numbers to a Product Profile
Once the numbers have been successfully added to the primary or secondary business profile they will be able to be added to a Product Profile. For this example we will be used a CNAM Product Profile
- Go to Accounts > Customer profiles > Select the Product. In this example we are using CNAM.
- Within the CNAM page you can choose to either create a new CNAM trust product or select the existing trust product. In this case, select the existing product profile.
- Click on the '+' icon and all the numbers that were added to the business profile, will populate for selection.
- Select all the desired numbers, save them, and submit the product profile for review.