Twilio Social Signup overview
Twilio Social Signup allows users to create new Twilio accounts, using existing login information from a social network provider, at the moment the feature is limited to Google trough our Signup with Google flow.
How to create your account with Google
- Click on the Signup with Google at the bottom of the signup form, note that it is not needed to fill up any information in the fields above:
- Confirm the email you'd like to use and click on Next, then confirm your Google account password and 2FA when prompted.
- After authentication with the social provider, a user is created and logged in.
- When the signup to Twilio is successful, the user will get redirected to phone number verification and account creation inside the Twilio console.
After the account creation - on your next login after entering the email used to Signup with Google - you will be prompted to log in and authenticate trough the Googles prompt.
How to login to your account with Google
- Insert the email you used to register the account with:
2. When you click on Continue, you will be prompted to select the Google email to complete the login:
How do I unlink my social connection from Twilio:
At the moment an account can be unlinked only trough Twilio support.
After a user is disconnected from the social connection and resets the password, you should be able to login with password and will be required to validate the email.
I am getting error when trying to signup through my Google account:
The email address is already being used on Twilio. Please, login through the login page.
How do I reset my password:
Please, note that you will not have a password on Twilio to reset. If you still need to reset the password, you can reset your Google password from your Google settings.
How can I change my email address:
Right now this is not supported.