The Authy companion app for Apple Watch may display the message “No accounts yet” if an error occurs syncing to the iOS application. Please follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- From the Authy Watch app, completely close the application by holding down the Side button to show the power options, and then pressing and holding the Digital Crown to quit the app.
- Open the Authy iOS app, by tapping they Authy app icon () on the iOS device.
- Open the Authy Apple Watch companion app by tapping the Authy app icon () on Apple Watch.
- Authy account tokens should begin synchronize from the iOS device to Apple Watch.
Note: This process may take a few minutes if multiple account tokens are synchronized.
Uninstall and Reinstall the Authy Watch App
If you continue to see this error, please follow these steps to uninstall and then reinstall the Authy watch app:
- From the iOS device, tap the Watch app icon .
- From the My Watch tab, scroll to and find the Authy app.
- To uninstall, select Authy, and then tap the Show App on Apple Watch switch to disable.
- To reinstall, tap Install.
Continued Synchronization Issues
If you continue to experience synchronization issues, even after performing the previous troubleshooting, Apple Watch can be forced to restart. For further instructions, please see Apple Watch User Guide: How to Restart Your Apple Watch (support.apple.com).