We would like to inform you that it is taking a long time to review the Regulatory Bundle for Japanese numbers and its reclaim.(Updated on 2023-10-25)
The update deadline of "Bundle that needs to be updated" for customers who migrated from the former KDDI Web Communications to Twilio Japan is August 10, 2023. If you take the following actions, we will not collect your account or phone number on August 10, even if you have not linked the Bundle (and its ADDRESS) to your phone number or even if the Bundle is not Approved.
Note : Bundles must be resubmitted or newly created for each account by the number type (National / Toll-Free / (Local)).
Specifically, please perform one of the following two methods.
A : Update the Bundle that needs to be updated (Updated required) and re-examine it (recommended).
B : Create a new Bundle and perform the review.
- No specific collection date has been determined after August 10, 2023.
- If action A or B is not taken, the file will be subject to reclaim.
- After August 10, 2023, even if a Bundle submitted for A or B work is Rejected (correction required), it will not be reclaimed until the date in (1) is determined.
- If you cannot resubmit a Bundle that needs to be updated because it is too old or for some other reason, please create a new Bundle (B).
Normally, it takes 2-3 business days to review and approve a Bundle, but due to the large number of requests we have received, it is now taking up to 10-12 weeks to start the review process.
Therefore, we are taking the following measures.
- We basically do not accept requests for Bundle updates via support tickets.
- Please wait for the review team to contact you with the review results.
(For former KDDI Web Communications customers and all other customers)
But please open a ticket to us if any of the following apply to you
- You are planning to purchase a new phone number
- You want to know the rejection reason for a Bundle(s)
- You want to edit your Bundle (we will mark your Bundle as Rejected)
Once the Bundle is Approve, please do the following
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We appreciate your cooperation.