Twilio Editions help expand the availability of our enterprise-scale features to more customers: Security Edition, Administration Edition, and Enterprise Edition. These new Editions offer tailored feature subsets that address key enterprise requirements for scale, like user administration, data and analytics controls, and security and compliance.
To learn more about Twilio Editions, please see: Twilio Editions
Note: Please reach out to your Account Manager, or contact our Sales team for more information.
- Security Edition: Ensures customer data is protected and meets compliance requirements. Customers can view when and where employees access customer data. You can also create cryptography keys to limit access to just your organization
- Administration Edition: Control which employees have access to your Twilio account, understand who made which changes, and revoke access when employees leave.
- Enterprise Edition: Supports security, access management, and administration needs of large businesses building with Twilio
Table of Contents
- How can I check which Twilio Edition I have?
- Which Twilio Editions are SSO enabled?
- How to sign up or change my Twilio Editions plan?
How can I check which Twilio Editions I have?
Details about your current Twilio Editions Package can be found on your Order Form, contract or the Console usage page.
Which Twilio Editions are Single Sign-On (SSO) enabled?
Twilio offers a Self-Service SSO feature to customers with an Administration or Enterprise Edition. For more information, please see: Getting Started with Single Sign On (SSO)
How to sign up or change my Twilio Editions plan?
Please reach out to your Account Manager, or contact our Sales team for more information.