Before we begin
For Italy your sender ID must comply with the ALIAS Code of Conduct, with particular attention required to the structure and use of aliases (i.e., alphanumeric sender IDs) for business messaging services, in compliance with Italian Communications Authority, AGCOM, resolution 42/13/CIR and further applicable rules on the use of aliases (i.e., alphanumeric sender IDs) and with particular attention also to to the set of data that you have to supply to Twilio for the pre-registration by Twilio of the sender ID on the ALIAS database and its approval by AGCOM.
To register your Alphanumeric Sender ID, you are required to provide the following document:
- Italy Pre-Registration Document
To get you up and running as quickly as possible, please fill out the document completely and accurately and provide any other required information. Note that Italian Communications Authority are very strict about the details!
Required fields include:
- Chosen Sender ID (aka Alias)
- The E.164 number the Sender ID has been associated with
- Name of company/customer using the Sender ID
- Customer's tax code and VAT code
- Customer contact details which include:
- Telephone Number
- Fax No
- PEC (i.e Italian certified email
- Web Address (where available)
Italy Pre-Registration Document