Twilio customers who are locked out or otherwise unable to access their accounts in Console are still able to submit help requests to our Support team. This guide explains how to work around account access issues, and get the help you need.
Twilio Support Help Center
Users who access our Support Help Center site can submit a help request directly to our Support team, without needing to login. Here are the instructions:
- If you are unable to complete the login process and access the console - log out of Twilio by going to https://www.twilio.com/logout.
- Visit our Support Help Center site at https://support.twilio.com/hc/en-us.
- From the top navigation bar, click Talk to Support.
- A site help widget will pop-up on the page that says "Hello, how can we help?" Enter your desired search query, and then press the Return key.
- Review the results of your query. If this does not resolve your issue, scroll to and click No, show me more.
- Review the new search results that are displayed. If your issue is still unresolved, scroll to the Still need help section and select the appropriate option:
- Rephrase question: Return to Step 3 above, and enter a new query.
- Contact support: Create an un-authenticated Support request for this issue.
Notice: When submitting an un-authenticated Support request in this manner, our Support team may not have the full details of your account. Please ensure your request includes a valid email address, Account SID, recent example SIDs where you're experiencing the issue, and any other information you think may be needed. This helps us route your ticket appropriately, and investigate right away.