Twilio’s beta products are a great way to implement the latest Twilio technology in your product stack; however, since these products are still being tweaked by our teams to meet Twilio’s high quality standards of general availability (GA) releases, there are some caveats in support for beta products if you need help.
Products and features in developer preview and public beta are not covered by Twilio support agreements, and will not be supported via chat or paid phone support until after production launch. Customer help requests for developer preview and public beta will be handled by Twilio engineers to improve those products for general availability release. Because the help requests are handled by our engineering team, responses may take longer.
Additionally, the product documentation is evolving as the engineering team fixes bug and improves the product for GA. So you may experience some gaps or changes as the product is refined.
Lastly, there may be some compatibility issues between our officially released, GA products and beta products. Take care in where you put beta products in your stack and how wide you roll it out.
Here is a list of Twilio products currently in beta:
- Messaging Services API
- Marketplace Add-Ons
- Answering Machine Detection
- Programmable Fax
- Programmable Wireless
- Programmable Video Group Rooms and Recordings
- Programmable Voice SDK 2.0
- Programmable Voice Insights
- Programmable Voice Conference Events
- Programmable Voice Agent Conference Whisper
- Programmable Voice Agent Conference Outbound Call API
- Runtime Functions & Assets
- Speech Recognition
- Twilio Verification SDK for Android
- Call Recording Encryption